martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

My favorite TV show





Resultado de imagen de the simpsonsI don't normally watch cartoons or TV but The Simpsons are definitely my favorite TV show. When I watch TV or don't have any access to the internet I always check if The Simpsons TV show is on air. The good thing is that fox and canal 13 broadcast it so I have more possibilities to find it. The Simpsons is a show about a family and the adventures that each member of the family has everyday. Those stories are always connected with current topics of our society.
The main characters are Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie. Homer  is the father of the family and he is a alcoholic person. Despite his defects, the character has a lot of charm and good moments and I think that makes people love him and feel identified with him. Marge on the other hand, is the mother of the family. She a very selfless person and she always takes care of the others. She constantly forgives Homer when he makes mistakes. Bart is the only son of Marge and Homer, he  is rebellious and naughty. He likes to make a lot of pranks at school with the help of his clumsy friend Milhouse. Lisa is the oldest sister and she is the brightest mind at school. She loves to read books and investigate by her own. At last, we have the youngest in the family, Maggie her biggest characteristic is that she can't talk and it seems she is going to be a very smart girl too.
The show has a lot of seasons, and I like better the oldest ones. However, the chapter I remember the most is when the adventure of each character happened in one day i shown separately. The greatness of it was that every part was connected somehow with the other. So at the end you could realize of the whole history. 
I like this show because the show has a very ironic humor and I love that kind of humor. When I'm on vacations and I don't go out I can watch it over and over again. I think that the aspect that attracts people to watch the show is that everyone can relate on at least one of the characters.

3 comentarios:

  1. I also write about The Simpson! What a great program <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm beginning think The Simpsons are an indisputable classic of the latin americans families D:

    ResponderEliminar